Email dated 11/14/11

Kia Ora,

I am doing well. I am going to have my first baptism (I will be baptizing R) and V will also be baptized this Saturday but she is going to be baptized by a ward member. The way the time difference works is we are 5 hours ahead on the next day from you guys, I believe. We had a really good week though. We were able to get 9 people to church yesterday and 4 of them have baptismal dates and the others will hopefully this week. There will be the two baptisms this Saturday and then two the next Saturday. Hopefully we can keep it consistent and baptize weekly. My companion keeps telling me that everyone here is expecting a lot out of me. He says that I came pre-trained and that he trains people to be successful. I hope I can live up to everyone's expectations. Oh and I do not have a
Thanksgiving here. And what are Granddad and Grandma doing there? How come no one tells me things like that? I don't even have their email. Thanks again for everything, everyone.

Gram- My P-day is on Mondays which is your Sunday. It is 11 in the morning here right now. Thank you for the story again though. I like those. LOC stands for Law of Chastity and WoW is Word of Wisdom.

Mom- I did receive both of the packages and I just need to remember to bring my camera with me to the cyber cafe place we go to for emails. Also, I will take any extra Halloween candy you want to send. Especially Reeses because we don't have those here.

Dad- Stop hurting yourself!!!!

Ofa Atu,
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment