First letter from MTC (hand written)

Dear Mom & Dad,
I'm doing great so far. The MTC is pretty awesome. I'm pretty busy all day going to classes and means and personal study sessions. It's great though. I have an awesome companion. His name is Elder Brian Rawlinson. He's a big guy. He's from Tulsa Oklahoma and he is bin football. He has a full scholarship at BYU to play for them. He is also going to the Auckland New Zealand Mission. We are both way excited to get out in the field and we seem to be on the same page about everything, especially the Gospel. Oh, and the food is pretty good so far. The MTC is an all around great place. I leave the MTC October 3, or at least that is the planned date. It'll be here pretty soon. I just found out also that my companion is my senior companion. It's a little funny because he isn't even 19 yet but that's OK. While we are here we get to teach these investigators in role plays. I'm way excited. I think Elder Rawlinson and I are going to be great. Also I only have a limited time (30 minutes) on the computer for emails. My P-day is on Wed.

Love, Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment