Email dated 11/27/11

Kia Ora,

So this week was a really good week! I baptized L.R (One of our investigators). Her and J just got baptized on this last Saturday. Here are some pictures. We have another baptism coming up this Saturday. His name is J. He is V's son. We also have two new investigators. One's name is M. She is only like 18 but she attended her friend's baptism and she wanted to learn more. We taught her the resto and then invited her to read and pray. She has been reading and she finds it interesting. We are also teaching this lady named N. She is a Fijian and she is open to everyone coming around but we also taught her the resto. She has committed to reading and praying about the Book of Mormon and we're going to follow up with her on Thursday. All of our investigators are amazing. We have been teaching people like crazy. We have at least 20 lessons a week with members present. I love missionary work. Elder Whaanga and I fasted yesterday for a miracle. After church my companion went and talked to a lady right outside the church while I was sorting out the Membership records. He told me that she seems golden and we are going to teach her tonight. I hope and pray that we can have another miracle. I love to hear about everyone's week and I do want to see pictures of the house now. Also, if Mom or Dad could send me my line of authority it would be much appreciated. This is all I can think of right now. Love you all!

Ofa Atu

Elder Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment