E-Mail 12/18/11

So this week wasn't that great for me either. I was sick with a bad cough. My companion made me stay with a member for a couple days while he and another member went out and did the work. Oh and so you know i will be calling on boxing day here so Christmas day there. We had our Christmas conference this last week and we were trained by a member of the area presidency. I learned so much. His name was elder Watson. We also had a fireside last night for the missionaries and the people they are teaching. R was one of the speakers. It was an amazing fireside. Overall it was an ok week. I just can't wait for this nasty cough to go away. I also have not gotten the package but I'm sure it will come this week. Hope everything is going well. Talk to you on your Christmas day!

No comments:

Post a Comment