E-mail dated 4/15/12

Another Great Week in the Land of Tamaki!

Kia Ora,

So this week has been great! We were able to see a lot of miracles. We had a baptism on Friday. His name is P and he received the Holy Ghost and the Priesthood on Sunday. It was so cool to see. I just love it. We also got to have our other investigators that are set interviewed for baptism and they all passed! We are looking forward to their baptism this Saturday at 6. We also had a huge miracle. Each week we have a cottage evening where some families get together and have a big family home evening. This week was at a member's house who just lives right outside our area but happened to be in another stake as well. So because she lived outside the area we had to go to the Assistants to the President to get permission to go. They let us go and we had a great time and we set one of our investigators for this Saturday as well so we now have 4 people being baptized this weekend. The one we set is named B. He is probably 9 or 10. He asked me to baptize him so I'm way excited. We are praying that everything will work out. Also on Sunday we had a Come and See Fireside. These firesides are where recent converts speak and share their experiences in coming into the Church. We also got to hear from Gary Wilkinson. He plays for the New Zealand Breakers. Its a basketball team. He gave a really good talk. Then I got to see 3 of my recent converts. R and A and L were there. It was so great to see them again. I love them all so much and I wish I could see them more often. Since I last saw them, R and A had their baby and named him T. A got baptised and I asked her how she felt and she said it was totally different. I'm so happy for them and am excited to see them go to the temple and be sealed as a family for eternity in a years time. It was such a great week! Hope all is well back home. Grandpa, if you read this, Stop hurting yourself! That goes for you too Gram! I love you all heaps. Talk to you later.

Ofa Atu,
Elder Lee




No comments:

Post a Comment