E-mail dated 4/1/12

Kia Ora,

This week has been a great week. We had the opportunity to go to the temple. It was an amazing experience. I love the New Zealand Temple! We also got to see our investigators at church. We have 4 people set for this month of April and we plan to have more soon. The 4 people set are named P A, Ma' P and her twin daughters named A and C. They all came to church this Sunday and loved it. We have been teaching Pange this last week mostly the commandments so that he will be ready for his baptism on the 13th and he is so willing to keep them. We have also been going to a lot of member's homes and visiting with them to have them help us in missionary work. We went to one house and we got dog! That's what one of the pictures is of! It was soo good. It has the texture of pork but the taste of beef. I loved it! Now all I have left to try is horse. It's very rare to get horse and dog because I'm pretty sure it's illegal here to kill them. Elder Sorensen and I are having a lot of fun together and we work very well together as well. A little correction that I accidentally typed last time is: Elder Sorensen is from Logan not West Valley. I accidentally put that last time because another missionary is from there. It's been a really fun week. Also, Elder Sorensen saw the shirts that my companion and I made before and he wants to make one because he had already designed a shirt and was planning to go and get it done somewhere but then I showed him how easy it was to make his own. This is all I can remember that is interesting about my week. All is going well!

Hope everything is going well and keep putting your trust in the Lord because he will strengthen and help you as you turn to him. I don't have a spiritual thought this week but just know that I love each and every one of you and thank you for all of your support. May God bless you in all that you are doing.

Ofa Atu,
Elder Lee

P.S.
1) We watch General Conference this coming weekend and we watch it at our chapel. I'm way excited for it!
2) It does rain often but not like heaps. It only rains like 1 or 2 times each week.
3) I love my companion and this area. It is so amazing and fun. The people are awesome. I hope I stay here for a while.





Not sure what this last picture is suppose to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment