E-Mail Dated 7/23/12

Kia Ora, This week has been a not too good week. We were able to have a few good days but we also had some bad ones. We had a ward activity on Friday Night and so we took some investigators and had a lot of fun. The activity was Zumba and Karaoke. It was really funny so see some of the members up doing zumba and also our investigators. The members even had me sing a song so I sang Jason Mraz "I'm Yours." It probably wasn't the best decision but it was fun. I think that God punished me for sinning that night when I woke up half way through the night to throw up. It was not a good day on Saturday. I felt so sick and couldn't do anything. I couldn't even eat anything. We had a few trade-offs also through out the week. We went with the Zone Leaders on Wednesday afternoon for a lesson. We also had a trade-off in the evening with the ward to go out and invite everyone to our Ward conference yesterday. We then had a trade-off on Thursday with the MTC missionaries. We were with them for most of the day. I was with a missionary named Elder Villiamu who was from Wellington and my companion was with an Elder Veae who was from Gisbourne (the southern most part of our mission). It's funny though because they were both called to serve here. It's weird to think that we will see them again. Our ward conference yesterday was pretty good though. Our Bishop and Stake President got up and spoke about Family Responsibilities. It was rather enjoyable. Unfortunately everyone that we have had set for this entire month has fallen through for one reason or another. It's sad but I guess it's the Lord's will for us to suffer for a period of time. Hope everything is going well back home. Ofa Atu, Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment