E-Mail Dated 8/13/12 (his birthday)

Kia Ora, It's hard to believe that I've been alive for 20 years now! I can now say I'm not a teenager! It sounds like everyone has been having an adventure lately (except Dad, sorry Dad your days just don't sound fun. Haha Allguds though). Gram is busy with Grandpa and you all are just all over the place. Anyways, it's been an interesting week. Last P-Day was probably the funnest/meanest P-Day I've had on my mission. We went to a beach and went fishing. We didn't catch anything but we made a "fort" and a fire. In the picture, Elder Lamb (the red haired one) and I were the ones that made the fort out of sticks. It started off as a joke but became serious. It was pretty cool though. Later in the week though I got seriously ill. I couldn't go out for practically 2 days. I was vomitting and had a high fever. I couldn't walk straight. It was the worst I've felt in a very long time. Other than these two things there was nothing special that really happened this week. Oh, haha, I was asked to give a talk on this last Sunday and it was the same week that a General Authority was supposed to come and speak at the ward but something happened and I ended up not speaking and the GA wasn't even there. I was a bit nervous about my talk because the GA was going to be there. Oh well! Elder Rangi and I are still getting along well. We know how to work and have fun at the same time. It's been good though. Today we were planning to climb the mountain in one of the pictures called Little Nick's Head, but it's rainy today so it seems like we might be stuck playing Risk! How fun! Haha, not, but as long as I get to climb it before I leave, I'm fine.Love you all and thank you all for the birthday wishes! Tell the Kunz's and the Olson's thank you as well. Love, Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment