E-Mail Dated 7/9/12

Kia Ora, What all has changed? It sounds like heaps! This week has been another hard week. We have been helping our investigators but it's so hard to get the ward to help. We can only do so much in this work. I still stay happy and cheerful but it is hard when you do all you can and nothing seems to come of it. We did get to have some fun times this week though. We watched a movie called "Mountain of the Lord" with some of our recent converts. They loved it so much that they asked to get a copy and so we got it for them the next day. We love them so much. I am so happy for them because they are planning to go to the temple as soon as they can. There wasn't really any thing to report. Oh and I have found out that I am lactose intolerant. Dad- when you go are you still going to be able to email? I can't remember. Love you all. Praying for you. Hope everything is going well back home. Ofa Atu, Elder Lee Life here isn't crazy pretty much at all. The craziest it ever gets is when you have to plan like 3 different groups to meet throughout the week and sus it all out. (Sus is what we say when we want to say sort). Also, I did hear about the storm but I didn't hear really how bad it was. I just heard that it happened. We went into a member's home one time to give a blessing and it was on the news and I was like, "That's right next to my house!" I'm not actually sure where exactly it was but I knew it was in Virginia. I can't believe that Brandon's an Elder! He doesn't act old enough

No comments:

Post a Comment