E-mail dated 2/12/12

Kia Ora,

So this last Thursday was transfers and I did not move! But my companion did and my new companion was my district leader in the MTC. His name is Elder Evans. He is from Wallsburg, Utah. It's quite funny. I had a feeling we'd be serving together at some point. This week was really good with him though. We have been working really hard this week! We have been blessed to teach this 14 year old girl named L and she is choice as! She wants to learn more because her Dad passed away and she wants to be able to see him again. She is keen as! We are supposed to teach her again tonight. I also got to experience some new food this week. I tried lu and raw fish. They were both pretty good. I was a little hesitant at first just because it didn't look or sound very good but then I tried it and it was actually pretty good. The only thing I don't really like is anything that tastes anything like crab. So this has been my week. Hope everything is going well back home and on your cruise.

Ofa Atu,
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment