E-mail dated 2/19/12

Kia Ora,

This week has been a great week. Elder Evans and I have been working our tails off and have been exactly obedient. We have seen so many blessings come from it. We had eight new investigators this last week and we were able to talk to over 250 people this week. We are having a good time because we are able to joke around really easy and because we already knew each other from the MTC. It makes getting to know him a lot easier. I'm excited for the next 5 weeks with him because I know we can save souls. WE are working on exercising our faith to find someone to teach and baptize in this week. We know the Lord can provide. I also got your package today Mom. Thanks for the lollies. They were delicious. Yes, they WERE. I ate all of it already. Haha. It's what happens when your a missionary. Don't worry though I shared with my companions and some other missionaries in my district. Oh, I've never told you this but the guy who owns this email shop that we do emails at is the man! He is a member but he is less active and he takes care of us when ever we come over here. He feeds us lunch or breakfast and he always gives us the member price. We are well looked after. In this area if we ever don't have any food the members will provide anything. One of the members this week bought us some fans (not electric one's) for the summer that we could carry around with us to lessons. I've always wanted one. I'm loving my mission right now. I only pray that it keeps getting better as well as my teaching skills.Hope everything is still going well back home.

Love you all,

Elder Lee

P.S. In the first picture is Elder Thompson on the left, then Elder Evans, then me, and then my MTC companion Elder Rawlinson. The last picture is just a picture I just quickly snapped as we were driving by. I turned on my camera and snapped the picture in a matter of about 3 seconds. It's pretty good though. That picture is of the Sky Tower which is near my area that I'm in right now. Soon I will have spent a quarter of my mission in West Auckland. I love it here!



No comments:

Post a Comment