E-mail dated 2/5/12

So this week was a good week. We have been working hard to find more investigators and we have received a lot of referrals from the Tongan Elders. We have been blessed to meet people who are really keen to hear the message of the restored gospel. This week we are just planning to work with them to build up their testimonies. This last week we also made some t-shirts the same way we made them at the Memorial Day campout a few years back. I made all the ones in the pictures. they turned out really well and everyone wants to learn how to make them as well. There are no updates with me besides those. How is Grandpa doing? I haven't heard much about him. I fasted for him yesterday. Hope he is doing well. Just let everyone know that I'm doing well and that I love missionary work and I wish that everyone could see from the perspective of a missionary because then everyone would want to do missionary work. Hope everything is still going well at home.

Love you,
Elder Lee





No comments:

Post a Comment