E-Mail dated 10/22/12

Kia Ora, It's been a good week. I got the package and the cereal but it was just at transfers so Elder Rangi didn't get to try them. We were both pretty gutted that he left. Neither of us were really expecting it. My new companions name is Elder Viane. He is from Apia, Samoa. He is good so far. It seems like its going to be a little bit of a struggle with the language barrier but hopefully we'll be able to work well together. I'm excited to report that the baptism on Saturday was successful. I will send pictures next week because I realized that I forgot my cord at the flat today. We didn't get to hike a mountain last week but that's alright. Today is a public holiday so there should be a lot of people here to play basketball. Nothing much happened other than the transfers and the baptism. Oh, only one person got baptized on Saturday instead of the original 2. The other one is going to get baptized this Friday because President Lekias wanted him to come to church one more time. That's alright though. I'm just glad that I get to be here and that he's getting baptized. Hope all is well at home. Love you heaps. Ofa Atu, Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment