E-mail dated 10/29/12

Kia Ora, First I want to say Happy Birthday on Friday, Ryan! How does it feel to be a quarter of a century old? Haha, that's kind of a sad way to look at it, eh? Well not much is happening. My companion is pretty sick today so that means nothing is happening today. I have my cord this week so I attached some pictures for you. I got the ballot off so hopefully my vote counts! It's been an interesting week. We did get to have another baptism this last week so I'm happy about that. I attached the pictures. 1091-Zone Picture after our Meeting. Left to Right (Myself, Elder Lui, Elder Rangi, Elder Palaiti, Elder Gentry, and Elder Willson) 1104-Baptism of S K. L to R (H, Myself, S, and Elder Viane) 1111-Baptism of M H. L to R (W B (Kid sitting down), Elder Gentry, Myself, Elder Gubler, M H, N H, Elder Viane, and President Lekias) 1163-Baptism of H K. L to R (Elder Viane, D K, S K, H K, and Myself). 0160-Funny Goodbye Picture for Elder Rangi. L to R (T (Less-Active Member), Elder Rangi, and Myself). The baptisms went exactly according to plan. Everything is going good though. Love you heaps. I wish I had more to say but I can't think of anything that happened this week out of the ordinary besides the baptisms and my companion being sick. Ofa Atu, Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment