E-Mail dated 12/3/12

Kia Ora, First Happy Birthday Dad, even though it was just the other day. It sounds like you all have had a busy and fun week. It's been an awesome week for me. As you all guessed I have been transferred. It was a bit gutting at first but I'm allgoods with it now. It was funny though because Elder Gentry in my last ward replaced me so he just moved down the road about 3 minutes. That's the first time I've heard of that happening. I've been shifted to Whangarei. Which is up in the Northland. It was a long trip because I came from all the way down at the bottom. It's been a mean last few days though. My companion's name is Elder Johnson and he is from Adelaide Australia. He's the man! We've been having so much success and fun as we've been working hard. The investigators here are all so good! They practically all have a testimony of the Book of Mormon but there's always like one or two things that get in the way. Oh and I'm in a car area again but this time I'm the driver! It's been so nice. I missed being in a car. Since I've been here I've been able to meet a few members of the ward and the Bishop is just on to it. He's knows what he's doing. He came with us to a lesson and invited her to be baptized and he set her for the 14th. It's been heaps of fun though, and I love this area. It's still crazy to think that you're going to be in Utah for Christmas and that Ryan and Brittany are having a baby! Speaking of Christmas coming up. Can you let me know what phone number I'm supposed to be calling as well as what time? That's about all I can think of. Hope you have a good week. Love you Heaps, Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment