E-Mail dated 11/19/12

Kia Ora, It's good to hear from you. I can't believe you skipped out on Stake Conference! That's just sad! But, not much to report this week. We had our Zone Conference this last week which was pretty mean. We got to drive up on Wednesday to Hamilton. It was even more fun because I got to drive for some reason! It's been good here in Gisborne though. I love it here because it feels a lot like home. All we did for P-day last week is we played mini-golf again. I won this time with a score of 13. We also hung out with the other elder's neighbors. They're a less active family but they are so funny. Well our Zone Conference was the only thing that really happened this week. It was awesome because it was on the Doctrine of Christ and it taught me a lot about faith and repentance. We also started a scripture study class this last Friday and it only had one person there. But it's just the start so it'll get there. I love you heaps and pray for you all the time. Ofa Atu, Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment