E-Mail dated 10/15/12

Kia Ora, I'm getting a little worried because I haven't heard from Mom in about 3 weeks now. I'm not worried too much I'm just a little bit surprised. We had a decent week nothing really has changed. We still have two people preparing for bapism on the 20th. They are so awesom and are prepared. They are Shanti and her brother. His name is H and he is a 12 year old b-baller. He's a crack-up. We have so much fun with them. We're really excited for this weekend because I don't think anything will get in the way. The only sad part is that transfers is coming up this Thursday. We don't know who's going yet but I doubt it is me. There is a chance that it is my companion but neither of us wants to go. We don't want to miss out on this baptism especially since we worked so hard for it. It will be the first baptism ths area has had since this area has been opened. We haven't been doing anything really special for P-days lately but we're supposed to be hiking a mountain today which should be fun. The last few weeks we just played sports here at the chapel. Nothing else to report really. Hope everything is going well back home. I still love you all and pray for you everyday. Ofa Atu, Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment